I’ve been tagged in ”The Sunshine Blogger Award” by Danni aka _ForBooksSake , thank you so much!
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions set by Danni:
- Who is your favourite artist? and what is your favourite piece of art?
Banksy, a long time ago I saw an amazing piece but I don’t remember who it was by or the name which is such a shame!
- Which of your blog posts is your favourite?
I don’t know! I think my wrap-ups.
- Do you prefer movie adaptations, or TV series adaptations?
TV series! They can tell the story better because it’s longer instead of 120 minutes all cramped up
- What do you find to be the hardest aspect of blogging?
Coming up with new items.
- What is your favourite song of all time?
Oeph I don’t know! I love so many!!
- Series or standalone?
- Other than reading and blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
Watching tv shows haha, I’m gonna try bullet journaling so maybe that will be my new hobby haha.
- What was your favourite book as a child?
The ”Hoe overleef ik series” it’s dutch.
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
I wanted to share my love for books with other people!
- What is a book or series that you feel is overrated?
The hunger games
- Who are your top 5 favourite authors?
Sarah J Maas, Steve Cavanagh, Karen McManus, Tahereh Mafi & Sabaa Tahir.
- Books teacup and reviews
- My bookish court
- One book more
- Fangirl pixie blog
- Twisted in pages
- Chrissies romance reviews
- Mads books
- The critiques of a fangirl
- What’s your favourite underrated book?
- Do you collect bookish merch? If yes, which is you favourite?
- What’s your least favourite genre?
- Physical, audio, or e-books?
- At what age did you start to read?
- Is there a movie/tv show adaptation you like more than the book?
- Paperbacks of hardcovers?
- Do you read in your native language?
- Any other hobby’s then reading?
- Can a book make you cry?
- What’s your alltime favourite book?